Handmade horn combs are famous traditional handicrafts in southern China. The special traditional craftsmanship of making natural horn combs has been handed down generation from generation since Song Dynasty 700 years ago. Buffalo and sheep horns are precious ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, combing hair with horn combs every day can relieve the itchy scalp and improve the condition of hair loss. Besides, gently massaging the scalp with horn combs every day can promote the blood circulation near the brain, relieve the blood pressure and soothe the brain nerves, thus helping the users to keep a peaceful mind.
- Breezelike black buffalo horn combs with sandalwood are high-rank horn combs sold by China Craft Store. All of them are made with natural black buffalo horns and fragrant green sandalwood and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
- Breezelike black buffalo horn combs tend to glide through hair much easier without discharging static.
- The teeth of natural black buffalo horn combs are smoother, blunter than plastic ones, thus better for hair care.
- No two leaves are identical in the world, neither are natural black buffalo horns and sandalwood. Each Breezelike black buffalo horn comb with sandalwood has its unique distinctive texture, which makes it special.
- The sandalwood part of the comb retains the natural green sandalwood color. And the natural green sandalwood tone tends to grow greener after sometime, making it looks more antique.
- Do not drop sandalwood horn combs on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not put sandalwood horn combs in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- Do not soak sandalwood horn combs in water especially hot water for a long time.
- Sandalwood horn combs can be corroded by detergents. If you have to wash them, please use clean water and remember to wipe them dry with a cotton towel afterwards.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain sandalwood horn combs smooth and shiny.