INDIGO LEAF POWDER Pure Natural & Organic HAIR COLOR Dye AYURVEDA (2 kg)
INDIGO LEAF POWDER Pure Natural & Organic HAIR COLOR Dye AYURVEDA (2 kg) by export chef at Billu Barber. MPN: hENNAdry. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. [Note that if you prefer lighter shades and variations of color, this can be achieved by mixing henna and indigo powder together to make a single
Features & Highlights
- Indigo Leaf Powder. (Indigoferia Tinctoria) Best Quality -- Sourced directly from India. Available in different quantity : 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg & 2 kg. Choose your quantity.
- Indigo is renowned for the deep, lustrous shades it imparts to hair. However, fewer people know that indigo powder, when used by itself, does not easily bond to or dye one's hair. For best results, indigo requires a 'base' to which to bond. Henna has provides an excellent 'base' for indigo.
- For deeper black shades it is advisable to color your hair in two steps, first with henna and then with indigo. The amount of time you keep the henna paste in your hair will vary depending on you individual hair structure especially if you have fine or thick hair. After the henna paste has been allowed to set, rinse it off. Now over this pre-henna'd hair you can apply a second, indigo paste, to achieve darker tones.
- General instructions for use: Step 1- Soak henna powder for 3-4 hours. Add curd or buttermilk if desired. Step 2- Apply henna paste thoroughly (ensure hair is dry and oil free). Allow it to set for 1-4 hours Step 3- Wash hair thoroughly with plain water (do not use shampoo).
- Step 4- Mix the desired quantity of indigo powder with water, until the mixture has the consistency of a paste. Add pinch of salt to indigo powder for richer black color. Step 5- Apply indigo paste and cover with a shower cap for 1 to 4 hrs. When finished wash hair with plain water. Do not use shampoo to wash your newly dyed hair. Avoid oiling hair for first two days.