GrivaMax Hair Growth System is FDA 510 (K) Cleared (K171895)
Helmet one size fits all. The width of 6.69 inch, length 7.48 inch, depth 3.15 inch.
- Our GrivaMax Laser cap 272 Pro uses Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) technology. LLLT therapy - indicated to promote hair growth in both men and women.
Among other non-invasive hair treatment, our LLLT has no close rival in the market for Laser Therapy., offering a surgery-free alternative in handling hair thinning and loss which could be as a result of diet, stress, age, androgenic alopecia and a few other health problems.
This unarguably is the GrivaMax laser cap for a boost in hair growth rate.
This light treatment stimulates the follicle cells of your hair, offering you a better cellular respiration. Good respiration of the cells goes further to improve the functionality of the follicles, thereby giving your hair a stronger, healthier and thicker outlook.
With regular use of the laser helmet GrivaMax, individuals can expect to see an improvement in hair condition within a 12-25 week period.
Studies have shown considerably better results LLLT 650nm therapy (GrivaMax laser cap in particular) provides using Minoxidil 5% in combination with a DHT blocker and microneedling.
*Individual results may vary.
Specifications Laser Cap Device:
- Number of lasers 272
- Diode output - 5 mW
- Laser wavelength 650 nm
- Total power 1360 mW
- Output voltage 11.1 V
- Pulse frequency 4.5 Hz
- Total capacity 2.2 mAh
- Output voltage 12.6 V
- Output current 2.0 A
- GrivaMax 272 Pro - Laser Therapy Device
- Flexible sports cap
- Rechargeable Power Bank Battery Pack 5000 mAh
- Clip-on Leather case for Battery Pack
- Universal AC Adapter with 4 Interchangeable (US, UK, AU, EU) for International Use
- USB cable
- Headband Which Make Wear (for more fit and comfort)
- User manual
- EVA Carrying Case