mi nature Indigo Powder -INDIGOFERA TINCTORIA,(100% NATURAL, ORGANICALLY GROWN) 1/2 LB (227 grams) RESEALABLE BAG
mi nature Indigo Powder -INDIGOFERA TINCTORIA,(100% NATURAL, ORGANICALLY GROWN) 1/2 LB (227 grams) RESEALABLE BAG by mi nature at Billu Barber. MPN: mi nature Indigo Powder. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Similarly to henna powders, indigo powders are not all created equally. There are some simple yet important differences between the indigo powders we
Similarly to henna powders, indigo powders are not all created equally. There are some simple yet important differences between the indigo powders we carry at mi nature. Indigo is an Ayurvedic herb that come marketplaces call "Black Henna" but it's not henna at all. Indigo is it's own plant also known as Indigofera Tinctoria. It's used as a natural hair colorant used with henna powder to create reddish brown, brown and up to black tones and cover grey hairs. Naturally coloring your hair with henna and indigo will last 4-6 weeks.
Your indigo powder should be fresh, finely sifted and contain no additives, chemicals nor PPD. It's very important to never use indigo alone without first using henna or adding henna paste directly to your indigo paste. Should you use indigo paste by itself on your hair it will give you a greenish hue.
mi nature Indigo Powder for Hair
This indigo is best used to dye what would be considered easy to color hair strands and greys. Typically porous hair is considered easy to color as it easily absorbs dye. When hair is resistant it will be left without any color from the henna nor indigo or left only orange-reddish tinted from the henna with no visible deposit from the indigo. This indigo is organically certified.
We recommend using this indigo for creating those reddish brown to black tones. Indigo for Hair can color resistant and hard to color hair and greys. It does cover all the brown ranges including reddish brown, creating dark brown and black tones. Definitely a first choice for covering grey hairs.
Features & Highlights
- Hair colorant: Indigo also works as a nice hair conditioner. So, you need not use a separate conditioner after using natural indigo powder.
- Brown hair dye: When henna & indigo both applied to hair it gives lovely dark brown color to the hairs.
- Black hair dye: When indigo and amla applied to hair it gives black hair color. Amla is more as a hair nutrition-er than hair color.
- Regular use gives outstanding results, No chemicals/ppds/additives.
- mi nature" is committed to producing the highest quality products and Natural Herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 100% natural and processed in FDA Registered Facility in India. ""mi nature"" products bring you closer to nature & mother earth. We believe in creating for our customer by making them healthier. Our processors take care that each and every products is processed in the purest form and packed hygienically. To help you get the best utility.
|Part Number:||mi nature Indigo Powder|
|MPN:||mi nature Indigo Powder|
|Item Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.56 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.18 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|